Online shopping is one of the most popular online activities worldwide and Aimondo is developing a SaaS-Solution to bring transparency and decisive business intelligence into today’s ocean of data. Our in-house custom SaaS is driven by data and algorithms (along with tons of puns, jokes, tea and coffee) to deliver precise, critical and smart data to our business clients to grow their performance in the most unforgiving retail market: the world-wide-web.
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues that enrich our team and improve our test environment.
- An initial/in-depth experience in software testing
- Knowledge of test script development under Python and SQL
- Good/very good knowledge of handling test procedures (i.e. Performance- & Integration-Tests, Funktion-Test, Interface and Stress-/Load-Test)
- You are familiar with various test concepts (Black Box, White Box, Acceptance Tests, Frontend Tests)
- Test case management as well as configuration and error management are a matter of course for you
- You are proficient in German and English
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level desirable
- Hopefully you know py.test with funcargs/fixtures and Jira/Confluence
Your tasks will include:
- Testing in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Specification, execution and documentation of technical system tests
- Running automated test frameworks
- Creation, execution and evaluation of concepts, specifications and automated tests/test scripts
- Creation of automated test cases and data from the specifications
- Capturing new test cases based on reported errors or requests
- Test case management and documentation
- Planning, construction and maintenance of test data
- Error and configuration management
- Compliance with internal standards
At Aimondo, you’ll find:
The aforementioned tasks are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll enjoy helping our clients make smart business decisions in an affordable manner. Hassle-free SaaS is a relatively green field, where you’ll address needs and uplevel requests into generalized solutions.
Given Aimondo’s combination of an exceptional team, a lot of data, a sophisticated data engineering ecosystem and a company-wide appreciation for the benefits of machine learning, Aimondo offers you a huge opportunity to have significant impact.
Please send us your application including your next possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel +49 211 38736433