We welcome beginners with firsthand knowledge as well as professionals with several years of solid experience
Online shopping is one of the most popular online activities worldwide and Aimondo is developing a SaaS-Solution to bring transparency and decisive business intelligence into today’s ocean of data. Our in-house custom SaaS is driven by data and algorithms (along with tons of puns, jokes, tea and coffee) to deliver precise, critical and smart data to our business clients to grow their performance in the most unforgiving retail market: the World Wide Web.
We are looking for Software Engineers that are passionate about delivering great user experiences, by both optimizing stability and performance of existing functionality, as well as delivering brand new user-facing features and capabilities.
- Software engineering skills (ideally in Python, C/C++, Java, PHP, SQL)
- Solid understanding/ experience in the object-oriented space
- Ability and desire to take full ownership of projects, driving them forward to completion
- Ability to take high-level project concepts and turn them into well thought out system designs
- Curiosity, as well as a willingness to learn new things and collaborate
Your tasks will include:
- Administration and optimization of our server and network infrastructure
- Deployment of Windows (GUI) and Linux (Core) operating systems
- Ensuring server security
- Monitoring and Risk Management
- Coordination of and cooperation with external service providers
At Aimondo, you’ll find:
A young, fast growing team and many different tasks. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are just as much a part of our corporate culture as freedom at work, flexible working hours and performance-based pay. Drinks, especially coffee and energy drinks, are always in stock.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, we look forward to seeing you. Please send us your application including your next possible start date to email@example.com.
Tel +49 211 38736433