- Several years of experience as a System Administrator, as you’ll be keeping track of our infrastructure and easily managing any systemic breakdowns
- In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows servers. (FYI, we work mainly work with Debian/Windows Server 2016)
- Some experience working with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Good English skills, as we work internationally
Your tasks will include:
- Administration and optimization of our server and network infrastructure
- Deployment of Windows (GUI) and Linux (Core) operating systems
- Ensuring server security
- Monitoring and Risk Management
- Coordination of and cooperation with external service providers
At Aimondo, you’ll find:
A young, fast growing team and many different tasks. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are just as much a part of our corporate culture as are freedom at work, flexible work hours and performance-based pay. Drinks, especially coffee and energy drinks, are always in stock.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, we look forward to seeing you. Please send us your application including your next possible start date to email@example.com.
Tel +49 211 38736433